29 October 2011

About me

1. I am addicted to your love.
2. I am crazy about you.
3. I can't stop thinking about you.
4. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.
5. I don't want to wake up from this wonderful dream with you.
6. I feel safe when I am with you.
7. I love talking to you.
8. I love the way you make me laugh.
9. I thank God for the day He brought you into my life.
10. I want to spend my day with you.
11. I will give anything to be with you.
12. I will rather be broke than trade your love for a million dollars.
13. I will travel a thousand miles to be with you.
14. Loving you feels like heaven.
15. Loving you has made my life sweeter.
16. Loving you has made my life so full of joy and happiness.
17. Nobody will love me the way you love me.
18. Nothing will ever stop me from loving you.

But these words are not enough to express how much I love you, My Baby Belle.

-Your Fayo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?