7 July 2011

My 17th Birthday

surprise!!! my boyfriend brings the cake and my bestfriends are there too
here's the birthday cake from my friends and my boyfriend, the cream  shaped like a sun :D

me and my boyfriend<3
me and my girls!!!<3<3
A birthday present from my boyfriend!! thank u very much my baby pie<3
Then, me and my family heading home while my friends stay at school cs they can't come to my house for some reason :( so my boyfriend tells me that he'll come to my house to accompany me, yay! :D and we took some picture of course...

\

\
\

What a silly pose -_- hahaha but then, my family have a surprise too!

Me, mom&dad, and daffa.

The second birthday cake! ps: my fav, tiramisu :9

The present from my mom and dad
a birthday card from mom and dad... lovely!

last but not least.. my silly boyfriend! haha mwah :*

I just wanna say thank u so much for the birthday wishes, for the cake, for the presents, and for the surprise.
And thank God, I'm seventeen! :D

Best Regards,
Lissy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?