26 January 2011

True vs Fake

Hi. I feel like I'm in the mood of writing something on my blog today... and here I am, writing.
So.. How's life going? Monotone? Bumpy-ride? Mine is... both of 'em. Been thinking about what-I-want-to-be-in-the-future these lately. And have just thought that be a singer would be fun, eh? Hahahaha broadway singer... Hmm pretty cool I guess. Or the graphic designer? Defnitely yes. Drawing is my life. Ah, let's see it later. I wanna talk about my random thoughts also here. Ok, I really wanna write exactly everything that has been on my mind rite now. Ok, so my 1st thought is about True-Friends and Fake-Friends. I have my true friends, of course. Also the fake ones, haha. You know, the difference between fake and true or as we may say, pure, is... many. Here are some of them :


Fake : -They'll act good to u only when they need a help
           -They'll quickly forget you once they reach the top of popularity!!!! So, watchout.
           -They'll act like you were invisible especially when they're with they new gang, or bunch-of-popular-group, whatsoever.
           -Once you make a mistake, or screw somethin' up, they'll judge you, bully you, and leave you like a trash.
           -They'll stab your back
           -They're fake.


True  : -They'll  hold your back
           -They'll protect you
           -They accepts every bad in you
           -They act like your family
           -They are eternally with you through bad times, & good times.


Clear enough, huh? So who's your true & fake friends are? ;-)


-Lissy
          

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?