21 November 2009

Another love story ♥ ♥

Helloooooo I want to tell you about our conversation hihihi. Well I sent him a message first. It's all because debe who always resist me to do that -_- Besides, I want something new too in our relationship so I'm just do it. For my goodness (Debe's said :p) Ok so we talk about many things but many of them is not important. Yeah it's ok for the beginning. We'll talk about important things later :-) What I like the most from our conv is when he was look so care to me because I said I haid pain on my feet (Its true) And he asked me "Lissy masih sakit kakinya?" Awwww isn't that sweet? ♥ I hope that he had a same feeling as I have. So we can make our story. So we can try to be together...... Cause I know you're the right man for me :-)


Love, Lissy.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?