16 March 2010

3rd month anniversary♥♥

so... today is our 3rd month anniversary!!! last night he called me on the phone, we talk about um... pretty much things :) by the way... he sang me a song!!!! many songs actually. and it was terribly sweet :)) he sang my favorite songs which is I dont wanna miss a thing -Aerosmith & Never knew I needed -Neyo. sometimes he just singing and I'm just listening to. he called me from 10pm until 12pm. and finally when the clock showed 12pm, it's our anniversary day!! mihihi we just said 'happy anniversary' to each other of us. then I decided to go sleep and he said something really sweet. it's the first time we had a long looong call and I was so happy :)



every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure


Happy 3rd month Anniversary dear! hope we'll make it through the next the next & the next 16

♥ xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post?